My friend megzone is promoting a noble cause : Hershey’s BetterBasket Blog Hop for Children’s Miracle Network.So, I'm following suit and I'd like to spread this info:
for every blog post written today and linked up, the Hershey’s Corporation will donate $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network. What a noble cause!!!
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities… (read more)
I got this Easter basket from megzone
I'll pass this pretty Easter basket to some friends in our blogging community
Rules of Acceptance :
* Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I wish to extend ths gift basket to the following 10 bloggers: